A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit a website. This text file stores information which can be read by the website when you visit again at a later date. Some cookies are necessary so that the site can function properly. Other cookies are beneficial for the visitors: they store the user names on the same secure manner, such as the language settings. The cookies are used, you do not need to enter the same information every time you visit a website again.
To protect your personal information and to avoid a loss of information or malfeasance uses One Inch Dreams appropriate organizational and technical measures.
You can easily adapt to disable all cookies your browser settings. Please note: If you clear your cookies, your username and password will no longer be stored on the site.
1. Open the Firefox browser.
2. Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard.
3. Select the "Menu" and then "Options" in your toolbar.
4. Select the tab "privacy" from.
5. Select "is a chronicle of Firefox" for "Use custom settings for" out.
6. Remove "Accept Cookies" the mark and save your settings.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the "Tools" then "Internet Options".
3. Click the "Privacy" tab.
4. Under the "cookies" you can remove the mark and save your settings.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Click "Show Advanced Settings".
4. On the "Privacy" tab on "Content Settings".
5. In the "Cookies" section you can disable this and save your settings.
1. Open Safari.
2. Select "Settings" in the function list (gray gear in the upper right corner) and click on "Privacy".
3. "accept cookies" you can specify whether and when Safari should accept cookies from sites. For more information, click on Help (?).
4. If you want to learn more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, then click "Show Cookies".